Plants of the Craft
Its time to reconnect to the soul of the world.
How do we do this? By connecting with plants, ecosystems, fungi and our mystical, inexplicable selves!
Plants are living sentient creatures with wisdom and stories to share. Lets explore some of the spiritual and magical qualities of our beloved green friends. Learn how to work with them in your dream time, how to create sacred space and to share their story.
There are thousands of medicinal and food plants in the world. In this 2.5 hour class we explore 77 plants and mushrooms, to support us in gaining a deeper understanding of the magic of the world. It is through the collective, animistic cosmology that reunites the human spirit and allows us to regenerate our connection to life.
Plants of the Craft is a 4 part course where students will learn about the Sacred, Holy, Wisdom and Master Plants, how to integrate them into their practice, and how to work with Magical Plants of Protection, Love and Abundance.
The course includes 4 videos, a 16 page guide covering 77 plant’s correspondences, a copy of the presentation for review, info on how to prepare the plants and suggestions on how work with them.
What You'll Learn
- Students are going to take a journey into Sarah’s experience and regenerative perspective! This course will help people understand the interconnection between spirit, body, the collective and the soul of the world.
- This course is perfect for all those who are intersted in and love plants! For those who want to learn how and what plants are most supportive for the change of seasons, honoring deities, ancestors, and how to open your sight and connection to the mystery.
- An open mind, open heart and a deep sense of curiosity.
- 4 Recorded videos spanning 2.5 hours
- Presentation copy
- 16 page guide book
- Audio recording of all classes
- Duration 02:30:00
- Lessons 4
- Enrolled 29
- Language English
- Skill Beginner
- Available Seats 971
- Last Update February 2, 2024